Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Presentation of Pvm-Singed

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Pvm-Singed

Presentation of Pvm-Singed Empty
MessageSujet: Presentation of Pvm-Singed   Presentation of Pvm-Singed Icon_minitimeSam 11 Oct - 21:43

Hi guys, so i started this presentation to hopefully finally find great mates. I hope its okay that i write the presentation in english, but well my french is not that great. I only can the Basics, i had french 4 years at my school. But i am not alone, i am with my friend Alex. Here is our presentation of us.

So these are our charakters we have: Osa lvl 104 (summon), eniripsa lvl 145 (water) and eca lvl 122 (water), sac 90 (water)

activites we love to do: xp at frigost, pvp, dungeons, crafting, farming. we used to be in ace, but we got kicked after a day for not paying "tax". we just thought wtf, why would you have to pay tax? An alliance should keep together and help each other. we heared that LGN should be what we are searching for long.

what we hate: dieing xD, taking unnecessary risks, flaming, insulting.

we actually play a lot pvm and pvp, but without mates its hard and risky. we got Equipment for pvm and pvp. we hope that we could do higher dungeons like dragonpig/moon/wabbit/soft oak or something like that.

we both play dofus for a long time and we got experience. we have multipli charakters at lvl 200 at nehra ( the german Server). we dont play a lot oto mustam cause its allways hard without an alliance and you are weak alone.

personals: my name is Daniel and i am 18 years old, my friend Alex is 19. we both got a Job (schooling to mechatronics)

reasons why we like to join LGN:

- we like the People in LGN they are not ignorant flaming assholes like in the most other alliances. Suspect

- we love dofus and we search for a challenge and new People. nehra is getting really boring and the german community is very small and not very challenging. in oto mustam we hope to have fun and learn new People to know we can trust 100 %

- we think we can find few well english (or maybe even german) speaking mates we can make regular pvm/pvp groupes and communicate at ts/Skype.

- honestly in oto musam you are alone nothing and weak, in a Team you are strong and can we something

so thats our presentation we hope we can find a place at lgn.

Our names are:

Pvm-Singed (osa)
Shilea (eni)
Lazard (eca)
Chef-Sac (sac)

we wish ya a good evening and sunday.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mini-mouahaha
Cogneur de Tofu royal
Mini-mouahaha

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Pvm-Singed   Presentation of Pvm-Singed Icon_minitimeSam 11 Oct - 21:47

Je tiens juste à préciser que je leur ai dit de tenter leur chance et qu'il y a une place dans ma guilde si ils sont accepté j'ai toujours voulu avoir des english dans ma guilde Very Happy
azertyheyman
Dresseur de Tengu Givrefoux
azertyheyman

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Pvm-Singed   Presentation of Pvm-Singed Icon_minitimeLun 13 Oct - 13:20

pk ils font pas leur candide sur ton fofo è_é
Mini-mouahaha
Cogneur de Tofu royal
Mini-mouahaha

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Pvm-Singed   Presentation of Pvm-Singed Icon_minitimeLun 13 Oct - 13:27

Par ce que sur mon fofo je serai un peu près le seul à décider vu le taux d'activité dessus.
azertyheyman
azertyheyman

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Pvm-Singed   Presentation of Pvm-Singed Icon_minitimeLun 13 Oct - 13:32

rho explique leur tout ce qu'ils ont besoin de savoir ambassadeur des nations unis du sh è_é
Mini-mouahaha
Cogneur de Tofu royal
Mini-mouahaha

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Pvm-Singed   Presentation of Pvm-Singed Icon_minitimeLun 13 Oct - 14:14

Genre j'peux les recruteurs comme ça ?
azertyheyman
azertyheyman

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Pvm-Singed   Presentation of Pvm-Singed Icon_minitimeLun 13 Oct - 14:19

tu t pris pour acety ou quoi ? è_è
Explique leur le délire autour de la charte d'alliance &cie car ça sert à rien de venir pour être au courant de rien et de même pas connaitre les quelques conditions pour être lgn ._.
Mini-mouahaha
Cogneur de Tofu royal
Mini-mouahaha

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Pvm-Singed   Presentation of Pvm-Singed Icon_minitimeLun 13 Oct - 14:26

Azy j'leur explique
Louis
Admin
Louis

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Pvm-Singed   Presentation of Pvm-Singed Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Oct - 17:12

Cette explication qu'est-elle devenue ?
Louis
Admin
Louis

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Pvm-Singed   Presentation of Pvm-Singed Icon_minitimeMar 21 Oct - 14:23

Aucune réponse, je lock.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Presentation of Pvm-Singed   Presentation of Pvm-Singed Icon_minitime

Presentation of Pvm-Singed
Page 1 sur 1