AccueilFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

Candidature: Nick-Jr

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
nickjrpvm

MessageSujet: Candidature: Nick-Jr   Dim 4 Oct - 0:15

Hello dear mates of LGN, i really hope you're having a good game.
So let's start introducing myself:

My name is daniel, im 20 years old, im from venezuela and i play dofus since like 8-9 years ago, i started playing server heroic 2 years ago, i really like the adrenaline, the feeling of survive to the dead, i had been lv 200 4 times but die always because of internet dropped connection.

I have team speak, skype,axon,raidcall and many ways to speak and be ready any moment.

Well lets talk about what can i do for the alliance if i were accepted, first im actually have many jobs lvl 200:

Lumberjack,miner,manufacturer,alchemist, farmer, baker.

I actually have one character lvl 199 it's my foux sacrier, i'm able of pwlvl lot of mules for make pvp and help to capture in conquest wars.

Help the alliance with diferent items fruit of my work and other things for free.

My future plans are:
make my own lvl 200 pvm team and finish all the dungeon of dofus in server heroic, i know do that is actually impossible but i keep hoping for it ,i practice alot with my normal server characters (i have own team lvl 200 in server bolgrot dofus), my first try of a hard dungeon i think it will be nidas, im ready for it.

I want to do alot of pvp after finish my objetives, help the people,meet friends and have fun.

What are the reasons why i want to enter in the alliance?:

Well is simple, i actually play alone and is very boring, i want to speak with people, also want the protection of the alliance, use the prisms, commerce my items,maybe try to make a team with one of the alliance.

My stats are actually 90% pvm and 10% pvp, why so low pvp?

Well i am a master doing pvm, i have done all the dungs of the game but in normal server and i actually want to do more pvm than pvp, normally when i do pvp is for help in conquest wars or selfdefense, also i like to help my alliance with some diferent of powerfull items what i have craft with my work.

Actually i dont have a guild but i really want to join in a english or spanish guild like:
super stats, conspirancy teory

My best regards. Nick-jr

Thanks for read my candidature.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Trop des Barrobliques
Ami du Korriandre

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature: Nick-Jr   Dim 4 Oct - 9:33

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Candidature: Nick-Jr
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1