Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Application to Untouchables guild

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Derky

Application to Untouchables guild Empty
MessageSujet: Application to Untouchables guild   Application to Untouchables guild Icon_minitimeJeu 19 Nov - 4:47

Hello, my name is Derrick, I am 26 and I am about to graduate with a B.A. in Computer Science. I am writing this post to attempt to join the English speaking guild Untouchables. The 2 characters I am trying to get into the guild with are Nalool(feca) and Derkie(iop). I have played dofus for a while. One night I was bored, so I decided to mess around on the Heroic server and had a blast. My friend joined me and at the moment we have a 4-man team. I took some advice and made alts for gathering, safe-zone and unsafe-zone, and crafting. Below will be the screen-shots of the 2 characters I play on oto and 2 of the characters I left behind on an old server.(the xelor is naked, don't judge me :p) Person I spoke with told me it might make me seem less of a noob lol.

Application to Untouchables guild HeroicFeca_zpsdydejl2iApplication to Untouchables guild HeroicIop_zpstd9bucy0
Application to Untouchables guild Sram_zpsoiakhmbn
Application to Untouchables guild Xelor_zps3v33yolw
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mugi
Cogneur de Tofu royal
Mugi

Application to Untouchables guild Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Application to Untouchables guild   Application to Untouchables guild Icon_minitimeJeu 19 Nov - 12:33

Tu n'as pas lis les post-it le recrutement est fermé.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Application to Untouchables guild
Page 1 sur 1