Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:)

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Ignore
Pisteur de Tofu

My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:) Empty
MessageSujet: My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:)   My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:) Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar - 11:48

So i made a new PvM team a couple of months ago and it consists of:

Enu 193  (Fire, healing weapon, bow (700-1200 heals))
Cra 199 (Earth/Water)
Panda 192 (Earth)
Masq 184 (Vit/Air)

I also have a level 50 mule that need to come along when fighting in frigost dungeons.

So I have a couple of questions:
First off: I've managed to do almost every dungeon for level 150 and lower, and now im wondering what what dungeons i might be able to do for level 160+? And how far can I manage to get in Frigost with this team?

Secondly: I want to reset my Masquriader, I feel like agility is not the way to go, and my best spell is Moon Hammer... Should i go for Vit/cha (keeping the enemies away is super important with my team), or is Vit/str the best way to go (feel like i already have more than enough MP-rape already..)

Last: I won't go the "meta" team of eni, cha enu, etc etc, but looking at my team how it is now, do you have any suggestions for improvement? Change of class, build, or anything?Smile

Thanks in advance for any answers!Smile

PS: Masq = Zobal

Dernière édition par Ignore le Lun 7 Mar - 12:33, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sir-Aak / Vigne
Dresseur de Tengu Givrefoux
Sir-Aak / Vigne

MessageSujet: Re: My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:)   My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:) Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar - 11:56

How many rox your cra ?

I think your team lack of damage. I think you should add a Iop in your team or something that hits hard.

If you up 190+ all your team and stuff, you manage all Frigost II Dungeon.
Ignore
Pisteur de Tofu

MessageSujet: Re: My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:)   My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:) Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar - 15:54

Thanks for the answer!Smile

My cra has 880 rox (earth damage?), 440 water, and 260% power.

To compensate for the lower damage on my team, I've tried to make my enu, panda and cra into "glass cannons", haveing low HP and lots of dommage.

I have a level 192 Iop on my Panda account that i can use, but is it worth it for loseing Panda throwing, x115 dommage spell and invoc? Iop will also have problems to hit the enemy when they are far away (which they tend to be with all the MP-rape of my team)
Trop des Barrobliques
Ami du Korriandre
Trop des Barrobliques

MessageSujet: Re: My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:)   My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:) Icon_minitimeLun 7 Mar - 18:24

Like many people, I think that you can't create a team without the combo eni/panda, the amount of healing required against mobs is sometimes ridiculous and even an eni can't heal everyone in one turn so an enu-healing No

In other words, I think your team can be interesting at least with some fellows, the fox who can heal is really interesting and some of the others can boost you AP/MP or deal a relative amount of damage
Ignore
Pisteur de Tofu

MessageSujet: Re: My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:)   My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:) Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar - 21:51

Alright! Think I will see how far i can manage to get my team without eni until the eni re-make, then i will probably put my eni 196 into the team.

But any suggestions for Zobal build? Eau, Force or Eau/Pushback? Not sure if Force is worth it because I can already take so much PM
Native
Tueur de Timansot
Native

MessageSujet: Re: My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:)   My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:) Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar - 22:10

Would advice terre but put as much vita as possible
Trop des Barrobliques
Ami du Korriandre
Trop des Barrobliques

MessageSujet: Re: My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:)   My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:) Icon_minitimeMar 8 Mar - 22:23

Water with/without Pushback isn't interessant at all

Some players use them with lot of Agility

Some others use him with Strength , 200-300 Str and all you have after in Vitality
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:)   My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:) Icon_minitime

My new PvM team; I have some questions for it:)
Page 1 sur 1