Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Untouchables Guild Candidacy

+6
Hood
DMdaAZNguy
Acety
Ultai
tueure-lepri
Mwy'
10 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

Untouchables Guild Candidacy Empty
MessageSujet: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeLun 12 Jan - 20:07

Aloha La Garde de la Nuit,

Guild Leader Intro:

First of all let me introduce myself as a Leader of Untouchables Guild,
My name is Devid Son .. yes im asian, I'm 24 years old and currently residing in a beautiful island of Maui, Hawaii. I am a man of few words, but when i get into something i'll never stop talking. Like to challenge myself and do things as optimal and efficiently as possible. I like helping other people in game and out. I like to play games, watch anime, and anything to do with sports. I'm usually a quiet person at first, but I tend to be more talkative the more time I know you. Been playing MMOs for a while now and I love the adventure in them.

Who we are:

Untouchables Guild has been on server for over 2 month and half now and has competed with other guild in it's couple months of existence. Last week a few new core members joined and have recreated the guild in hopes to reignite what a real guild means. Currently the guild as a whole is a very welcoming place, with members who love everything about PVP, PVM and Dofus in general. Outside of PVP and PVM many of our players are very active with other guild members. We have a very large portion of the guild that enjoys PVP, PVM, Just Like to Hang Out and Be Kawaii in astrub or pretty much in safezone , as well as couple of them who play Zombie Mode ( No Sleep ).

History of the Guild:
To be Honest we were never been a part of any other alliance but our little English only Alliance called Vicious Syndicate ( BAD) , We use to be all part of a guild called Assassination and we decided to make our own little English Community and thats when Untouchables Guild and BAD Alliance born.

What are we looking for:

Good friendly players that have good attitude and skills. Running dungeons, bosses, helping people out. A good community where we can be proud to say that were in it.

What can we offer:

Our current small roster consists of Core PvPers, PvE players and we want to expand. We are willing to help in farming and grinding as well.
We will always be available to offer assistance to any Alliance member. We will be willing to listen to anyone's problems be it in the game or in real life and try to assist them as best as We can. We will always try to lift everyone's spirits or just lighten the mood with silly, and sometimes, witty jokes ( arrrrrrr) lol!

Our Guild Member list and info's:

Leader: Devid Son

Characters: Epic-Love - Sac.137 ( Leveler )
Tangina-Nyo - Osa.120 ( PVP )
Untouchables - Iop.161( PVP)
Painful-Bliss - Eni.148 ( PVP )
Pro-Geek - Osa.96 ( PVP )
Profession Characters: Epic Failz, Pervy grandpa, Grandpapa, Ace-Pussy

Co-Leader:

Name :Charise Mei

Characters: Naughtypink - Eni.121 (Leveler )
Naughtymei - Cra.125 (Leveler/Pvp)

Name : Zod A.K.A Xodus

Characters: Ignore -Sadi.186 ( Leveler/PVP)
Xodus -Eni.175 ( PVP )
Helped -Iop.173 ( PVP)
Slougly -Sac.132 ( Leveler)
Zargot - Panda.120 ( PVP)
Donttryme -Osa.102 ( PVP
Profession Characters: Twoz

Name: Pling

Characters: Plingeling-Osa.190 (pvp)
Osmonic-Iop.161 (leveler/pvp)

Name: Rho

Characters: Rhohypnol -Iop.150 ( Currently 77 after death from pvp) ( PVP)
Jahova -Osa.120ish ( Currently 71 after death from pvp ) ( PVP)
other Characters are Tank-Em,Hit -Em ( Still on process of releveling)

Name: Griffin

Characters: Masterofwarriors-iop-121(Leveler/PVP)
other character:heartful,despotism,cut-throat ( all future pvpers still at lvl 80ish)

Trusted Members:
Kim with 6 characters level 152,173,185 3 other are osa's but still releveling after their deaths)
LilSnipe with 4 characters at lvl 70ish still leveling ( our friends that move from rushu)
Shane with 4 man team at the level ranged of 70ish aswell (friend that move from rushu)
Walt with 2 characters ( dead from pvp still recovering)
Senpai with 3 characters

Our guild have a total of 53 characters consist with our professions,alternative characters, scouts and have a absolutely trust on them. We are pretty small group but pretty active, We have german friends that part of our BAD Alliance which only consist of 4 players known them for a year now but they have to stop for a family vacation.

Thats all the details and information about our Small English Guild cheers
Took me awhile but finally done Smile
If anyone have anymore question and want more details please dont be shy to PM ME or Reply, but please kindly take it easy on us as we kind of not very good with french languange but will try to communicate as much as we can <3

http://gyazo.com/9967ba75f53c5218e4e6eadadeec3938
http://gyazo.com/6afbefcc9ecd4dec57515c83171c06f7
http://gyazo.com/35748f0fd8b9d1622528d29f946fd6c5
http://gyazo.com/9bd777ab2a1867e2d5b390a4ead7910a
http://gyazo.com/20bc7a1b5534ea65d408c26436d76e0f

Our Guild Candidacy is sponsored by Acety
Thank you sir

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mwy'
Admin
Mwy'

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeLun 12 Jan - 20:44

DMdaAZNguy a écrit:

My name is Devid Son .. yes im asian

Can u do my maths homework pliz ?
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: Re:   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeLun 12 Jan - 20:51

probably xD rabbit but if you bribe me with start something with HOT on it.. thats for sure lol!
tueure-lepri
Tueur de Timansot
tueure-lepri

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMar 13 Jan - 10:21

DMdaAZNguy a écrit:
probably xD rabbit but if you bribe me with start something with  HOT on it.. thats for sure lol!

Mwyx => "HOT" étonnant Oo
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMar 13 Jan - 14:14

tueure-lepri a écrit:
DMdaAZNguy a écrit:
probably xD rabbit but if you bribe me with start something with  HOT on it.. thats for sure lol!

Mwyx => "HOT" étonnant Oo

something more related to a woman lol! now thats HOT
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: Additional Members from inside English Alliance ( BAD)   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMar 13 Jan - 15:34

Just wanted to add additional Members from our inside English Alliance ( BAD). They are back from Vacation. They are part of a guild called LFDY and Alpha Centauri , all Trusted English Players, We been Pvping and did alot of reckless stuff together .. we are all Originally from the guild called Assassination which is still part of our Small English Alliace ( BAD) and that summarize us a total of 65 players.

Main Characters Name and A.k.A
Pyrex - along with his pvp characters + profession
Trouble- along with his pvp characters+ profession
Hubert- just main and pvp characters
Beard- just leveler character .

P.S still waiting for the Assassination guild leader to get on from his vacation and probably would sum is a total of 70 but mostly all our high levels and pvpers from within the BAD Alliance are all in Untouchables Guild.
Ultai
Tueur de Timansot
Ultai

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan - 8:14

So you are adding players to you guild, and you met those people in your former alliance ? (tell me if I'm mistaking)
But how many will you be in this guild xD?
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: re:   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan - 9:19

Ultai a écrit:
So you are adding players to you guild, and you met those people in your former alliance ? (tell me if I'm mistaking)
But how many will you be in this guild xD?

They are former Vicious Syndicate Alliance Members ( BAD) , its a small All English Speaker Players Guild . The Alliance Itself consist with small active English Surviving guild that i gather within the server, and since we are applying to be part of LGN alliance, we decide to reunite all this small active guild within our Old Alliance ( BAD ) to form more suitable and active guild and we have some old friends which use to be part of an old old guild before called Murder Inc if im not mistaken.. but to  total it up it should be almost 60-70 without our scouts in Surprised

P.S Our guild is clean and have no connection with any other Alliance as we profile check everyone, We trace everything related to their account such as characters, previous post in the forums, previous guild and alliance. We are pretty adept on gathering information regarding on players, so we are very aware of all the players in our guild.
Ultai
Tueur de Timansot
Ultai

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan - 10:14

Ok nice
Ripix
Éleveur de Manchot Royal
Ripix

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan - 11:04

Merci Google traduction Ultai hein Rolling Eyes

English in the LGN ?  I love you

Untouchables Guild Candidacy 1421233652-amazing
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan - 14:35

Ripix a écrit:

we got couple canadians that can understand french and translate things for us + goggle translate ofcourse I love you
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan - 15:15

i think this is worth mentioning, as i said in my previous post that we have couple members from Murder INC / Wanted By ( SKY Alliance) before, after a year or couple years of being neutral and un-active ...Metti, Iron,Kim(Xiph) decided to play again. maybe you guys familiar with this characters name..Xiph,dr-drom,hazzan,jonthe-puusehunter, mord-mord, knugen/kungen, dear-robinhood .. they hate Ace Alliance, just as much as we do albino
Acety
Ami du Korriandre
Acety

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan - 15:24

J'ai transféré en privé.

So questions  :Ping:  
What are your goals for your guild ?
Have you some screens of pvp-fighting ?
What are the old guilds of your oldest members ? edit é_é
Have you ever spent Frigost-dungeons ?

Spoiler:
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan - 16:08

Acety a écrit:
J'ai transféré en privé.

So questions  :Ping:  
What are your goals for your guild ?
Have you some screens of pvp-fighting ?  
What are the old guilds of your oldest members ? edit é_é
Have you ever spent Frigost-dungeons ?

Spoiler:

Guild Goals:
We are fairly new in oto server 2months - 6 months is what our experience ranged beside from our friends from Murder INC that used to play in this server but aWe want us to progress like a hardcore guild. Our previous Goals and Plan before was to remake English Guild community but seeing there was only few of us left that actually value that kind of community, if not a english speaker, its a baiter its mostly Ace Alliance or any other untrust-worthy alliance that just want to kill us, So Seeing as we couldnt function as an alliance, we talked it out and decide to Unite from being in an Small english Alliance into 1 big English Speaker Guild and we all voice- out our opinions and pinpoint the differences of other Alliance , we all agreed that the only alliance in Oto that we can trust and willing to fight along-side with .. is with LGN.. from our older players prospective any other Alliance are just full of backstabbers.

PVP Screenies:

No we dont have any screenies yet as we never did put PVP as our PVP Goal before because of our low levels and numbers of players and we never bother taking screenshot during a pvp fight, as we pretty much end up fighting some random lower level from lvl 50-100ish and thats during our Leveling/ Farming outside the safezone, But thanks to kwismas island, we were able to gain levels and able to make PVP characters and earn just about right amount of kamas from Death Drops. so all im trying to say is that.. all this time we were Harmless and pretty much getting ganked by random players so its pretty much a casual pvp thing, But we are ready and able to assist at any given PVP.

Guilds of our Members :

Untouchables
LFDY
Assassination
Alpha Centauri
Coolbest-Drinkers

all this are part of the alliance i made called Vicious Syndicates ( BAD)

then we have 3 main players from the old guild called
Murder Inc/Wanted by that just got back and started playing again after a year or a 2 of being un-active.

Ever did Frigost-Dungeons?

As for myself no i havent, but 2 from LFDY and Xodus and Pling from our guild did it just before the kwismas island opened, it was an easy walk to go there as we usually run dungeons when there is only small amount of online players. and ofcourse those members from Murder INC before.

Hood
Tueur de Timansot
Hood

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan - 16:45

Do you like blue waffles? n_n
Apounamatata
Chevaucheur de Glourséleste
Apounamatata

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan - 17:00

Where is Charlie ?
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan - 18:06

Hood a écrit:
Do you like blue waffles? n_n

hahaha i like waffles but not blue waffles no no no geek
Ripix
Éleveur de Manchot Royal
Ripix

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan - 18:08

DMdaAZNguy a écrit:
Ripix a écrit:

we got couple canadians that can understand  french and translate things for us + goggle translate  ofcourse I love you

Nice dude !
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan - 18:31

St-Apou a écrit:
Where is Charlie ?

i asked the guys that know him and they said he stop because of his studies
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan - 18:32

Ripix a écrit:
DMdaAZNguy a écrit:
Ripix a écrit:

we got couple canadians that can understand  french and translate things for us + goggle translate  ofcourse I love you

Nice dude !

thank you :>
Apounamatata
Apounamatata

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Jan - 13:48

DMdaAZNguy a écrit:
St-Apou a écrit:
Where is Charlie ?

Charlie-Sheen, guild Murder Inc ? Oo
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Jan - 15:01

St-Apou a écrit:
DMdaAZNguy a écrit:
St-Apou a écrit:
Where is Charlie ?

Charlie-Sheen, guild Murder Inc ? Oo

Yes, According to kim( Xiph) and that they all in Murder INC and some dude name stoutch planted a mule and screwed them up and instead of quitting they all went or made Wanted By ( Guild) / SKY Alliance and started Wrecking Ace Alliance, they said that SKY Alliance was allied with LGN before.
Raizers
Raizers

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Jan - 15:24

ACE alliance was allied with LGN also What a Face

Stoutch=the stouch from The Asylum?

Citation :

and that they all in Murder INC and some dude name stoutch planted a mule and screwed them up and instead of quitting they all went or made Wanted By ( Guild) / SKY Alliance

I don't really understand what you mean, but isn't Wanted by' a rename of Murder inc ?
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Jan - 15:43

Raizers a écrit:
ACE alliance was allied with LGN also What a Face

Stoutch=the stouch from The Asylum?

Citation :

and that they all in Murder INC and some dude name stoutch planted a mule and screwed them up and instead of quitting they all went or made Wanted By ( Guild) / SKY Alliance

I don't really understand what you mean, but isn't Wanted by' a rename of Murder inc ?

yeah your right it was renamed to Wanted By and really? LGN was allied with Ace? Shocked and yes that Stoutch from asylum
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: re:   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitimeJeu 15 Jan - 21:48

First of all just wanted to say thank you on behalf of Untouchables guild to those took time on reading our Application Surprised , Hopefully everyone in LGN Family Would give us an eye and give our Small English Guild a chance to Join and Shine under LGN Alliance Guidance Razz
Well If anything else that everyone is curious at ask away Surprised

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Untouchables Guild Candidacy   Untouchables Guild Candidacy Icon_minitime

Untouchables Guild Candidacy
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant