Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -26%
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

EXCEPTION - Recrutement de alli LGN

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Crunchie
Pisteur de Tofu
Crunchie

EXCEPTION - Recrutement de alli LGN Empty
MessageSujet: EXCEPTION - Recrutement de alli LGN   EXCEPTION - Recrutement de alli LGN Icon_minitimeVen 24 Juil - 23:24

I noticed LGN recruitment is closed, but I would like you to make an exception as it could highly benefit the alliance.

Hello members of LGN Wink Some of you may already know me, I am known as Haxx or Crunchiee, I have bugged Acety in game about this but he does not reply Sad, anyhow, I am the highest level english player, my sacrier holds 15billion exp, and I lead one of the highest level guilds in the server. The name of my guild is Conspiracy Theory.

EXCEPTION - Recrutement de alli LGN 2rh5uz5

Some members of LGN have messaged me, trying to make me join LGN and I guess I should Smile so, thank you Mani and Scandale fdp <3

I noticed LGN is about community and working together and that's what I would like on this server.

Things I can bring to the table:

I can defend prisms with lv 199s constantly, granted other people join to defend with me.

I can supply an infinite amount of osas for PvP since I have the ability to level tremendously fast.

My guild is full of artisans, we have nearly all professions at level 200 and can craft for free.

My guild contains alot of high levels, this would look quite intimidating when people check the alliance to attack the prisms or perceptors.

EXCEPTION - Recrutement de alli LGN 4gp7a

Some of my personal experiences on the server:

I have done frigost 1( RM , Ping)
In frigost 2 I have succeeded Buck and Obsidemon

I have completed Soft Oak Dungeon (DJ CM)

I created one of the highest level guilds in a short time frame.

Some of my alliance(ENGL) achievements:

We have won multiple 4v4s and 4v5s against CTRL, we beat them at AvA for Akwadala Village.

We beat CTRL in AvA for Asse Coast , but they called every member of the alliance there and camped so we can not place the prism.

We've won territories like Sidimote Moors also.

All I ask of you is to make an exception if you can Wink We will be able to prove our place in LGN very easily.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Raizers
Chevaucheur de Glourséleste
Raizers

MessageSujet: Re: EXCEPTION - Recrutement de alli LGN   EXCEPTION - Recrutement de alli LGN Icon_minitimeVen 24 Juil - 23:51

i think you would be a very good element for our alliance, but i don't know if it's possible to make an exception
Crunchie
Pisteur de Tofu
Crunchie

MessageSujet: Re: EXCEPTION - Recrutement de alli LGN   EXCEPTION - Recrutement de alli LGN Icon_minitimeSam 25 Juil - 0:12

:/ if you guys have a council of some sort could you arrange to talk about it?
Acety
Ami du Korriandre
Acety

MessageSujet: Re: EXCEPTION - Recrutement de alli LGN   EXCEPTION - Recrutement de alli LGN Icon_minitimeSam 25 Juil - 18:18

Sorry but no exception. If u have no alliance when we'll open our recruitment, you'll be able to post again ^^.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: EXCEPTION - Recrutement de alli LGN   EXCEPTION - Recrutement de alli LGN Icon_minitime

EXCEPTION - Recrutement de alli LGN
Page 1 sur 1