Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Candidature Cookie-Cutter

AuteurMessage
Cookie-Cutter
Frère des Pious

Candidature Cookie-Cutter Empty
MessageSujet: Candidature Cookie-Cutter   Candidature Cookie-Cutter Icon_minitimeLun 9 Nov - 22:59

last but not least... here is my application for the alliance LGN.

Hello my name is Mark(21) and I'm from Thailand but I live in Germany. So I had play Dofus on Nehra, but I quit there because it was so boring to have everything and no pvp on that server. Now I play on Heroic Server for 1 year or a bit more. I'm the leader of Peaceminusone(It was a german guild).

My main character is my beautiful profession feca Cookie-Cutter
Candidature Cookie-Cutter Dad2bd40f7

Her professions are:
Faconneur 200
Bijou 200
Taileur 200
Bijou 199
Brico 192
Forgeron 132
Sculpteur 100

Also I have an Iop 199 for Pvm
Candidature Cookie-Cutter 9ace929ad1
She had done IceFoux on Frigost II

For Xp I had two Foux Sacris Cookie-Foux 200 <- the first 200 german on Oto Mustam and Cookie-Fox 199 but both I sell as Suicides. Now I only have 1 Sacri Fukboi 160
Candidature Cookie-Cutter 3b0e08ee1b

So I can easily Xp Osas or other pvp character for pvp/plan. I have 3 Accounts and two Computers to play. From LGN I know Eric(Pinky-Professions) very well. I played with him the most of the time on heroic and a little bit Brendon.
I have a lot of stuffs,resources and kamas, so I will not be a baby and ask all the time for help Smile
Candidature Cookie-Cutter Da524b6a10

Why should LGN recruit me?
Because Im really active. I have no school , just work, where I can decide when i work. Also I like to do pvp and I will always rush with 2 Osas on plans. And maybe I can defend with my Iop some prism.
One point for me is that Im really friendly, I think because im asian, I will help everywhere I can that is asianpower Smile And i'm ready to learn more of you guys.

Why I want to go to LGN?
Because you're the best haha ... honestly because of Eric, he always tell me how good LGN is and that he love that alliance. I want to see the alliance with my own eyes and I really want to learn about dofus on Oto Mustam. I think from you guys in LGN I can learn the most of that server.

Thanks for reading. If I forget something just ask me Smile
so long
Mark / Cookie
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Candidature Cookie-Cutter
Page 1 sur 1