Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Candidature Haxx (Anglais)

+14
Trop des Barrobliques
Acety
Neww
Gologolo
Puccino
Pepe (Mani)
Native
Eviltop
sainxx
Hixz
Mugi
Ignore
Kim-Ra
Sir-Aak / Vigne
18 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Sir-Aak / Vigne
Dresseur de Tengu Givrefoux
Sir-Aak / Vigne

Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Empty
MessageSujet: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 1:26

HaxxSH a écrit:
Bonjour people of LGN ! Smile Sorry for applying in English but its the only language I know fluently!

This is my 2nd attempt at joining LGN ! Very Happy

I am Haxx, current leader of [ENGL], and guild leader of Conspiracy Theory.

Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Rab2hj

Over the past few months alot of people have told me to join LGN, this includes Mani(verga) and Scandale(fdp).

They said I could make a good addition to LGN because I have the ability to pex PvPers 24/7. I can pex 50 osas 1->100 in one day, eca class 150, I can even take higher levels for PvP.

I also have some strong as fuck level 199/200s that I can use for defending prisms.

What characters would you risk in a prism fight?

I would risk my iop, Crunchie-Smack, it has AP maged gear and its probably one of the strongest iops on the server, it has 50% resistance in Fire , Air and Water. It has 4000 health, 1000 strength and 200% power. She's pretty much a walking beast Wink.

I would also risk my Sram, its an agility sram that poisons the living daylights out of people.

Have you ever risked a level 199-200 in PvP?

Yes, I have, I have taken my iop into PvP, I didn't end up killing anyone because everyone locked there fight Sad, but I'm not afraid to risk my accounts to help people.

Why are you wanting to join LGN?

I would like to point out I'm not joining solely to use prisms, because I applied to LGN when there was only 10 prisms also. The reason I would like to join is because there is a deep connection between members, I notice members of LGN always helping eachother out and working together to be the best, not isolating themselves and being greedy to eachother.

What are some achievements of yours personally?

Well being in a pure English alliance means there is no real protection or ability to move around easily, this is why I'm extremely proud of myself for doing frigost dungeons(RM , Ping , Buck and Obsidemon)

I have also done Soft Oak(CM) which was quite difficult.

What do you think you'll do if you join LGN

I think I will get to know the members alot more before I start doing anything major like Otomai dungeons with the prisms, because If I get to know the members, they will be more willing to help me if I get aggroed somewhere.

Do you think the members of your own guild should be allowed to come with you?

I think some members would prove themselves more in LGN as compared to others, but I think all of my guild members will make the cut and prove worthy to be in LGN Very Happy

Are you only joining to spy/sabotage prisms.

No, I have never been known to do anything like that so why would I start now? Wink

https://sertuenheren.exprimetoi.net/t2854-recruitment-attempt-2#48119

Je ferme les votes le 05/09/2015
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Kim-Ra
Pisteur de Tofu
Kim-Ra

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 7:44

pour j'aime bien les anglais afro
Ignore
Pisteur de Tofu

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 8:31

Two questions:
This is a voteing for Haxx and not his guild, right? And if an applicant is accepted, will this topic be deleted first? (meaning we can write what we want without consequences)
Sir-Aak / Vigne
Sir-Aak / Vigne

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 8:39

Ignore a écrit:
Two questions:
This is a voteing for Haxx and not his guild, right? And if an applicant is accepted, will this topic be deleted first? (meaning we can write what we want without consequences)

When the player is accepted test we put the application in the other part that is made for the final recruitment. Once the final recruitment is validated, we place the topic into the trash.

Whatever happens, he will not see this.

Mugi
Cogneur de Tofu royal
Mugi

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 9:21

Pour mais sans sa guilde si il est solo, qu il soye mis dans une guilde anglaise
Sir-Aak / Vigne
Sir-Aak / Vigne

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 9:55

Mugi a écrit:
Pour mais sans sa guilde si il est solo, qu il soye mis dans une guilde anglaise

ué m'enfin il a une guilde 143 quand même je ne suis pas sûr qu'il soit du même avis, toute façon acety aura le lead quoi qu'il arrive ^^
Hixz
Pisteur de Tofu

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 10:15

Moi je suis pour, et je pense qu'il faut lui laisser sa guilde
sainxx
Cogneur de Tofu royal
sainxx

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 10:24

Les anglais c'est bien, mais pour pvp la barrière de la langue est trop compliquée...
Pour. J'vais gratter le lead de sa guilde
Ignore
Pisteur de Tofu

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 10:37

Im acctually against his guild, but im for only haveing him (+ some of his guildies). I know he had some spies from The Asylum in his guild 3 months back (give or take), and that he had a spy in The Asylum as well (I think he has some kind of beef with Stouch). But note that this is second hand information form a legit source

Non the less, Haxx is a very dedicaded player who whould be a really good addition to the alliance! He'll most likely join on every AvA in the night/morning, and he's not afraid to lose high leveled characters
Eviltop
Cogneur de Tofu royal
Eviltop

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 11:16

We should wait for his guildes to apply before vote. So we know who we are speaking about.
Native
Tueur de Timansot
Native

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 13:03

Pour, sans guilde
Eviltop
Cogneur de Tofu royal
Eviltop

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 13:39

Ok, je le refais, on devrait attendre que ses membres postent avant de voter.
Pepe (Mani)
Chasseur de Bouftou
Pepe (Mani)

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 16:38

I am a friend of haxx ago long and he is trusted me me seen in pvm and no tried to kill me

haxx hates stouc because stouc betrayed him (kit, agro)
Sir-Aak / Vigne
Sir-Aak / Vigne

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 19:04

Je ne comprends pas pourquoi vous ne voulez pas qu'il ai le lead de sa guilde.

Il l'a monté 143 quand même je pense qu'il risque d'être très déçu si on ne prend pas sa guilde, surtout qu'en plus on peut mettre quelqu'un perso membre de sa guilde.
Pepe (Mani)
Chasseur de Bouftou
Pepe (Mani)

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 19:32

haxx have afraid to give leader

I explained that acety is legit
Sir-Aak / Vigne
Sir-Aak / Vigne

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 19:35

pedro(Mani) a écrit:
haxx have afraid to give  leader

Tell him that all the leaders of lgn guilds have been there.
Pepe (Mani)
Chasseur de Bouftou
Pepe (Mani)

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 19:46

ok
Kim-Ra
Pisteur de Tofu
Kim-Ra

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 19:56

pedro(Mani) a écrit:
haxx have afraid to give  leader

if he dosnt want to give lead he cant come with us ... if he wants to conserve the lead, i am absolutely against ...

why we should trust him if he dosnt trust us? scratch
Pepe (Mani)
Chasseur de Bouftou
Pepe (Mani)

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeSam 29 Aoû - 20:54

I did not say haxx not trust I to say that I was afraid to give his guild

is very normal I was also afraid to give my guild the first time haxx know lgn is a very reliable and friendly alliance preferred to come here so that other alliance

Puccino
Pisteur de Tofu
Puccino

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeDim 30 Aoû - 14:48

Pour mais avec un nettoyage de ses membres car j'en ai déjà vu plusieurs kaz au foux... Je trouve que ces pratiques s’apparentent à de la "triche"
Gologolo
Éleveur de Manchot Royal
Gologolo

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeDim 30 Aoû - 21:10

neutre tout seul (ou petit pour tfaçon y'a la periode d' essaie pour voir s'il fait ses preuves) et contre la guilde
Neww
Frère des Pious
Neww

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Sep - 12:00

Pour contre la guilde
Sir-Aak / Vigne
Sir-Aak / Vigne

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Sep - 12:10

Pour (et pour la guilde)

Ce serait bien de justifier pourquoi vous ne voulez pas la guilde.

Ils sont assez nombreux (83 membres), ils ont une guilde HL (encore une guilde lvl 20 osef) et surtout ils pourront difficilement s'intégrer à une guilde existante qui ne maitrise généralement pas bien la langue anglaise. 

On ne risque rien car de toute manière on met Acety ou Sainxx meneur.
Ignore
Pisteur de Tofu

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Sep - 17:12

When i said i was against the guild i meant it as 'against haveing it in LGN as it is now'. I whouldn't mind if his high leveled guild got accepted into the alliance, however it should be cleaned up and only let a small handfull of his players join along (of course with sainxx or someone else as the leader).
I know Haxx have played with Rays and others for around half a year or something, and i doubt he whould leave him and other core members of his guild to join LGN.

PS: only 3 (or 4?) of his members have acctually posted an application on the topic so it should be natural to do it like that, right?Smile
Acety
Ami du Korriandre
Acety

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Sep - 19:36

Compliqué comme profil...
Au vu des retours je pense mettre moi aussi un contre à la guilde telle quelle malgré que le meneur me semble clean et motivé puisqu'il vient postuler sur un forum français et malgré l'avantage d'avoir un joueur bilingue dans leurs rangs (aussi pour nos autres teams anglophones).
Le problème vient de leur recrutement et je pense qu'ils jouent trop peu ensemble en pvp/m pour avoir une vraie cohésion au sein de la guilde.

Dans tous les cas j'attends de voir si les autres membres vont venir se présenter avant de donner un vote définitif.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Candidature Haxx (Anglais)   Candidature Haxx (Anglais) Icon_minitime

Candidature Haxx (Anglais)
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant