Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Mini English Tutorial about pvm

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Avenged
Éleveur de Manchot Royal
Avenged

Mini English Tutorial about pvm Empty
MessageSujet: Mini English Tutorial about pvm   Mini English Tutorial about pvm Icon_minitimeLun 14 Sep - 0:07

Hey ! Here's an image tutorial that I made tonight, because I don't want this to happen again :

Mini English Tutorial about pvm 9c0f88f577d6ca80e5b1bb3f162e5893

Sooooooo here we go, two pictures for now ! I'll maybe complete this later.

Clic on the pics to open in a new tab with zoom etc

Mini English Tutorial about pvm 4656d0b1d9

Mini English Tutorial about pvm 4552c4c11b

give me feedbacks

Dernière édition par Avenged le Lun 14 Sep - 13:29, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ignore
Pisteur de Tofu

MessageSujet: Re: Mini English Tutorial about pvm   Mini English Tutorial about pvm Icon_minitimeLun 14 Sep - 7:31

Love the last tip you gave! I had no idea..

Do you have any suggestions on how to do it in Frigost? Is it best to "carry" a scout/cheap osa through the dungeons, or just "yolo" rush them? (this is the unaccessible frigost areas where you have to complete dungeons to be able to move there)

An other tip is to use the Rikki wand (to get smaller) + the cat bread. It will make your character really small, and hard to click at when you rush dungeons. Unless it has been fix'd, it should even work if the enemy has creature mode turned on

PS: R.I.P. Crunchie-Smack Crying or Very sad
Avenged
Éleveur de Manchot Royal
Avenged

MessageSujet: Re: Mini English Tutorial about pvm   Mini English Tutorial about pvm Icon_minitimeLun 14 Sep - 8:24

Carrying a scout (random 50 char) trough the dungeons is important yeah. You must check everywhere you're going with your pvm, even in advanced frigost areas.

The disadvantage of this :

If "they" know the whois of your scout, they just have to add it as ennemy and check if it's connected to know that you're going to frigost -> probably to the next frigost dungeon that you haven't done yet.

To avoid this : create a new unspotted account and create a random character that you never invite in any guild.
Never go on the same map of your team with this char.
Do the dungeons with this char, and avoid being seen doing those dungeons with this "new" char.

Even if you do this, you should really get on 2 map on advance.

As an exemple of the psychotic paranoïa that you should apply to yourself : here is a configuration that seems good to me (you can be helped by a friend about the check on the bottom right)

Mini English Tutorial about pvm F0e8b52cbf
Dralk
Cogneur de Tofu royal
Dralk

MessageSujet: Re: Mini English Tutorial about pvm   Mini English Tutorial about pvm Icon_minitimeLun 14 Sep - 10:37

J'comprends pas tout à l'anglais, mais mes expériences de pgm de dofus m'ont fait pigé le 3/4 Razz

Et j'adore tes idées, c'que tu fais avenged ._.
Avenged
Éleveur de Manchot Royal
Avenged

MessageSujet: Re: Mini English Tutorial about pvm   Mini English Tutorial about pvm Icon_minitimeLun 14 Sep - 11:15

merki quent1 pirat
aikoz
Pisteur de Tofu

MessageSujet: Re: Mini English Tutorial about pvm   Mini English Tutorial about pvm Icon_minitimeLun 14 Sep - 11:20

Faudrait aussi faire une liste des sortie de dj a risque (croca blop royal tofu ect)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Mini English Tutorial about pvm   Mini English Tutorial about pvm Icon_minitime

Mini English Tutorial about pvm
Page 1 sur 1