Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Pepe (Mani)
Chasseur de Bouftou
Pepe (Mani)

guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Empty
MessageSujet: guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeSam 21 Mar - 0:21

hello my name is Mani I have 17 years live in Bogota Colombia currently study took approximately one year playing in oto mustam I have five accounts in which I plan to make a team pvm 199

1) because I want to join my guild asu alliance and not another?

R: * good I like your alliance because in spite of everything suseda on the server you always remain firm

* I personally love the clear pvm does not mean you do not count on pjs pvp pvp just that I do pvp as a job only for divercion and when I have to defend prisms or percos

* Other alliances only force you to go to pvp all the time do not let you move so lgn is the most suitable

2) hidden interests

I have no interest in wanting to have benefits in their alliance, I mean by this good I will try to help the alliance in what you can but with no intention of wanting to do it benefits only to help alliance

3) language barrier (I speak Spanish)

Many of you are wondering but this guy speaks Spanish and could communicate: I can speak good English but only in writing also use the google translator to understand what they say in French  Very Happy

4) war, conquest and defense :

Good will always be able to count with me in any of these moments I will always be available

5) recruitment into my guild

logically recruitment will be closed if anyone wants to come will have to talk to you and you decide whether to accept

-any other questions you have or concerns do not hesitate to ask you happy I will clarify them  Question

-I apologize if some errors do not speak perfect English Embarassed

well that's all I hope to be part of your family
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tankios
Pisteur de Tofu
Tankios

MessageSujet: Re: guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeDim 22 Mar - 3:55

Talk about you're professions and you're chars in Game and Put some of their pictures and tell you're guild members to present themselves in her
Louis
Admin
Louis

MessageSujet: Re: guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeDim 22 Mar - 14:51

Hey, what are the levels of your characters ?

DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: re:   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeDim 22 Mar - 18:20

you might want to check out some of the old candidate post, to give you an idea on what else you need to post, your candidacy is somewhat too short,
Pepe (Mani)
Chasseur de Bouftou
Pepe (Mani)

MessageSujet: Re: guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeDim 22 Mar - 19:24

Tankios a écrit:
Talk about you're  professions and you're chars in Game and Put some of their pictures and tell you're guild members to present themselves in her

I regret having done so short and omitting a few things I'm really bad with introductions

1) My professions are tailor magician ,shoemaker magician and jeweler magician

guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados <a href=guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Magisi10" />
I have also shields sculptor lvl 65 and handyman lvl 40

but even so I like to make kamas with pvm

these are the characters I use more
guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados <a href=guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Person11" />
I have more characters just do not use them almost prefer not to show (pj mules with different names)
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: re:   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeDim 22 Mar - 20:24

is it just you in the guild? or you have some other friends with you?
Pepe (Mani)
Chasseur de Bouftou
Pepe (Mani)

MessageSujet: Re: guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeDim 22 Mar - 21:00

DMdaAZNguy a écrit:

Clearly I have friends but not in my guild those who are in my guild right now are people who only connect hen will do dungs or pvp

and there are many why not e recruited in case that you accept me and they want to join will have to ask permission from you guys
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: re:   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeLun 23 Mar - 8:59

pedroandres a écrit:
DMdaAZNguy a écrit:

Clearly I have friends but not in my guild those who are in my guild right now are people who only connect hen will do dungs or pvp

and there are many why not e recruited in case that you accept me and they want to join will have to ask permission from you guys

yeah im sure everyone have friend... geek but ah soo your saying.. whoever in your guild right now are some random players that basically share same interest with you..such as PVM and thats about it? you never actually know them- well and did not do any pvp along with them? just pure PVM?
Pepe (Mani)
Chasseur de Bouftou
Pepe (Mani)

MessageSujet: Re: guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeLun 23 Mar - 16:43

yeah im sure everyone have friend... geek but ah soo your saying.. whoever in your guild right now are some random players that basically share same interest with you..such as PVM and thats about it? you never actually know them- well and did not do any pvp along with them? just pure PVM?[/quote]

Of course I know the people of the guild I never recruit people who do not know
and are like 3-4 people actually and if we sometimes do pvp e have killed people even 180+ ace (bear)
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: Re: guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeLun 23 Mar - 21:15

pedroandres a écrit:

and are like 3-4 people actually and if we sometimes do pvp e have killed people even 180+ ace (bear)

Ah ok i see, would you mind making a List and Presentation of you and your member from the Leader Rank to Member Ranks, just so we are clear to see who is who in your guild and wow Great so you guys actually pvp and able to kill bear. cheers , would you be able to share some screenshot of your guild pvping?

Pepe (Mani)
Chasseur de Bouftou
Pepe (Mani)

MessageSujet: Re: guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeMar 24 Mar - 2:35

DMdaAZNguy a écrit:
pedroandres a écrit:

Ah ok i see, would you mind making a List and Presentation of you and your member from the Leader Rank to Member Ranks, just so we are clear to see who is who in your guild and wow Great so you guys actually pvp and able to kill bear. cheers , would you be able to share some screenshot of your guild pvping?

good screenshots I've never worried about having them Always disconnect fights for safety and to prevent close viewers not  will find out when we finished

good about my guild members are almost all other alliance to pvp but their main personal are in my guild you I will describe :

1) mozar : feca   lvl 134 , osa 123  and 121 , sacri lvl 140

2) ucusir (this likes many Sadidas has 3   bounce  ) : sadida 86,100+,50 and 120  , sacri 166 , eca 110 ,osa 100 and 80+

3) Diablo (he is on holiday so not active ) steamer lvl 133 , osa 104 and 170, sacri 186 ,eca 163 and 50 , eni 150

4)palido : osa 148, sacri 140 and 120  , cra 135

5) xaco : yop 128, osa 100 and 82 , cra 123 , enutrof 130

6)blood :is not currently playing but has a home in Sufokia right next to the mission to go to otomail and is way too valuable so why is in the guild xD  pjs 8 150-190+ he shared the account with friends

7)iheat : sacri 148 ,  2 osas 100+ have more characters but can not remember xD like I said most are dominant alliances to upload trades pvp etc

not name all secondary

These are what we now are in my guild
but the family of my guild is quite large affraid
Pepe (Mani)
Chasseur de Bouftou
Pepe (Mani)

MessageSujet: Re: guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeMar 24 Mar - 2:51

DMdaAZNguy a écrit:
pedroandres a écrit:

I found some old photos really do not think that serve nothing but hopefully serve xD

guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados <a href=guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Pvp10" />

this was a previous request ise for alliance

guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados <a href=guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Lgn_ma10" />

this was a super fail between the bear and not the eca class fu

guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados <a href=guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados 10389310" />

I want to clarify that the people with whom I am in the images now no longer play or walk in ace (bear)

pictures are really old regret not having my most successful pvp
Pepe (Mani)
Chasseur de Bouftou
Pepe (Mani)

MessageSujet: Re: guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeMar 24 Mar - 3:08

DMdaAZNguy a écrit:
pedroandres a écrit:

I found more pictures unfortunately too old

not so old
guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados <a href=guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Jkfykl11" />

pvm

guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados <a href=guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Navida10" />

one perco of Miny noob  me win  xD 1.5M easy money xD
guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados <a href=guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Perco10" />

seriously regret not having good images if I had known that I would be useful in the future u.u
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: re   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeMar 24 Mar - 7:44

Looks really Good, Well done putting such a time on all this,
Pepe (Mani)
Chasseur de Bouftou
Pepe (Mani)

MessageSujet: Re: guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeMar 24 Mar - 18:09

DMdaAZNguy a écrit:
Looks really Good, Well done putting such a time on all this,

ok Shocked
Hood
Tueur de Timansot
Hood

MessageSujet: Re: guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeMar 24 Mar - 19:44

Mani , do you remember me? We met anon the Wabbit Island on april 2014 , u were lv 105 with mani-sadico or sthing like that
DMdaAZNguy
Pisteur de Tofu
DMdaAZNguy

MessageSujet: re:   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeMer 25 Mar - 0:09

hey pedroandres, if my understanding is right , you guys usually online around 4 am - 7 am paris time right? the time zone is nearly close with US timezones? albino
Pepe (Mani)
Chasseur de Bouftou
Pepe (Mani)

MessageSujet: Re: guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeMer 25 Mar - 0:15

Hood a écrit:
Mani , do you remember me? We met anon the Wabbit Island on april 2014 , u were  lv 105 with mani-sadico or sthing like that

I would remember if I Appoint your name xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Pepe (Mani)
Chasseur de Bouftou
Pepe (Mani)

MessageSujet: Re: guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeMer 25 Mar - 0:25

DMdaAZNguy a écrit:
hey pedroandres, if my understanding is right , you guys usually online around 4 am - 7 am paris time right? the time zone is nearly close with US timezones? albino

if France is ahead six hours more or less  to Colombia  

literally the name of your alliance It is perfect for me  °o°
Louis
Admin
Louis

MessageSujet: Re: guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitimeDim 29 Mar - 9:56

Accepted, pm Pepe-to.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados   guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados Icon_minitime

guild recruitment : Caballeros Hispanicos Dorados
Page 1 sur 1