Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Guild application; Rise

+19
poetbird1
Crunchie
CurtMeister
MuggleDawg
Kloski
darkjad
Mathys
Ayy
sainxx
Suoni
Rays
Rumorz
Jumpermina
Peace
Sir-Aak / Vigne
Jose Giron
kobkob
Yougot
Sturridge
23 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Sturridge

Guild application; Rise Empty
MessageSujet: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeVen 19 Fév - 22:27

Hello LGN firstly I would like to apologize for this being in English as I know only basic french. My name is Sturridge (or Jordan), I'm the leader of a rapidly growing English speaking guild called "Rise", I created this guild on the 7th of January this year.

Guild application; Rise 9c7c9dc318

I have been advised by Haxx/Rays-Professions to make an application to join LGN as they and I believe it would be beneficial to my guild and our growth on this server.

What are my aspirations and goals on this server?

My personal goals for this server is to get all of the dofus' available from quests (Ochre, Turq, Crimson etc). I wish to run my team through frigost 2 and be a strong candidate for Goultarminator 2017.

My goals for this guild is to make it one of the best on the server in terms of level and matching the biggest guilds on the server in pvp and pvm.

Why are you wanting to join LGN?

I wish to join LGN because this server is incredibly limited to a player if he is not in a highly populated alliance, I have seen how you run your alliance and your outlook for this server and want to be a part of that.  I will also gain the knowledge from such a wide array of players to become one of the best and make my guild one of the strongest in the server. I'm always looking toward the bigger picture and feel if my guild is a part of LGN we will be able to progress as a guild into what we've dreamed of. I want my whole guild to be a part of this experience and will be looking to get all of my guildmates into LGN

What are some of your personal achievements on heroic?

My biggest achievement so far is getting my Iop to 150 without leeching and getting 1k achievement points in the process. I have also gotten my shoemaker and all crafting professions above level 80. I have managed to do most of the 1-50 dungeons and will be doing dragon pig and royal mastogob within the week with my team. My achievements here are limited due to the fact i've been playing less than 3 months on this server.

What is the history of you on Dofus?

I began playing Dofus in 2007 with some friends when I was 12 years old (If you know you're maths that means i'm 20) eventually getting to 199 on two characters on the server Rosal before quitting in 2014 due to a lot of my friends quitting and everyone moving on. My achievements on Rosal are finishing Eternal Harvest and getting 8k Achievement points.

My History on Heroic server dates back to 2011 when I began playing a feca named "Blyph" belonging to the guild "The English Community" I quit heroic mid 2012 when I got bored of it. I am back to heroic/dofus as of January 1st this year and my love for the game is back to when I first began playing.

What are your interests and who are you in real life?

My name is Jordan, 20 years old and from Sydney, Australia. I go to uni studying a business finance degree while I work part time in a pub. I am a passionate football player and fan, I love playing video games and I love music with my favourite genres being Indie rock, edm and classical.

Here are some screenshots of my main pvm characters;

Guild application; Rise Baa7dceae6
Guild application; Rise Bb7e519300
Guild application; Rise 08ab475d5f

Thank you for reading my application and I await your decision, Jordan.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Yougot
Chasseur de Bouftou

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeVen 19 Fév - 23:58

YNWA jocolor
kobkob

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeSam 20 Fév - 13:05

Hello people of LGN, first I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Kobus, I am 20 years old and I am from the country South Africa.

I started playing the server Oto Mustam in 2009 or 2010, i quit for a long time and came
back making a second char like 2 years ago. After some of my chars died a few times i left the server yet again.
Recently in this year i decided to quit International servers (Rosal+Rushu) and in most of my free time i play heroic working on my characters.

The reason I like this server is because of Economy, the amount of players playing, the excitement (not zaap-sitting every day like international
servers) and the fact that i really like Survival games.

Some of the people I already know in LGN are

Rays
   King Crunchie (I was in his guild before it was in LGN, known as Riaan, Riaan-n. Name changed my osa recently too because of my
   liking of anime. ~My main characters is named after characters in Fairytail.)

Some of the history of myself on this server is that

I have been in Crunchie's guild.
   I died a lot before i decided to play legit and smart.

Some of my goals on this server are that I want to

Firstly to level myself a FF sac, i'm currently leveling it in my free time.
   Get sets for my main pvm team.
   Finish all Dungeon Achievements.
   Do as many quests as possible.
   Get experience in the pvp part of the game and when i have a character with decent items and level i would like to defend
   percs/prisms.
   Also take part in Koth's.

The characters I have available are

Yukino-Agria lvl 131 (My jelly dungeon osa, also my profession character. I made a decent enough set to know that i will not die in
   jelly dungeon with it. Also i do not go outside with this character.)

Guild application; Rise FMNk6Wr
   Sadida lvl 104
   Iop lvl 95
   Feca lvl 32 (has x6 untill lvl 110, suicided to lvl my iop)
   Sac lvl 40 (will lvl it as much as i can this weekend, this will eventually become my ff sac)

The professions I have are

Level 131 Farmer.
   Level 82 Alchemist
   Level 42 Tailor
   The rest is lvl 14 and lower.

The reasons I'd like to LGN are

To reach my Goals
   To be able to make friends with much more players and experience the part of Heroic that our guild is missing.
   To do fun things with Alliance members and even participate in Koth to help build on the alliance.

Thank you for reading my post and i hope to see you guys soon!  Guild application; Rise 3722997679  
Jose Giron

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeSam 20 Fév - 15:07

Hello everyone my Name is Jose, I am 22 years old and I live in Michigan USA.
I work as a logistics coordinator and I am fluent in both Spanish and English.

I began playing Oto-Mustam several years before Dofus 2.0 was released.
I continue to choose to play this server because of the thrill of survival, the economy and the community.

Allow me to give you a brief history about myself.
Rushu
I began playing Dofus back in 2006 when I was in Middle school at the age of 13
In rushu, I went on to make some lifelong friends with which we made excellent teams for pvp and pvm.
We made teams from the majority of classes and had almost all of them become lvl 200.

Some of my better known characters on Rushu are
Shagadelic 200 sadida
Moowolfs 200 sac
Sproul 200 panda
I-throw-coins-beware 200 enu
Ranex 199 iop

Zatoishwan
When Dofus 2.0 first came out, my friends and I decided to try out the brand new server of Zatoishwan.
We went on to create a similar team including sac/enu/eni/panda/sadida/osa.
Once server transfer became available, we decided to move back to Rushu due to the slow economy and low population of Zato
So now I find myself on Rushu with two lvl 200 sadidas, two lvl 200 enus, two lvl 200 sacs and so on  Guild application; Rise 703058348

Oto-Mustam
Like I previously mentioned, I began playing this server before Dofus 2.0 was released.
It was not my main server at the time, but it was a great experience playing with some the best speaking English guilds at the time
including Headhunterz who picked me up right off of /recruitment channel and Murder Inc. later on.

I know Rays and King Crunchie. I was in Conspiracy Theory for a very short time before I ended up taking a break from the game.

I am in the guild Rise, a new but upcoming guild with excellent leadership from Sturridge.
My main pvm characters include
Silver-Bullet
Tipsy-tate
Cansado
Nyquist
Jurco

List of my professions:
Tailer lvl 200
Handyman lvl 140

My goals for joining LGN are
To establish access to dungeons around the Dofus world
To develop pvp characters, to help in anyway possible at the AVA events.

Thank you for your time!
Guild application; Rise JBwcPAj
Sir-Aak / Vigne
Dresseur de Tengu Givrefoux
Sir-Aak / Vigne

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeSam 20 Fév - 21:02

I would spend your application in the private area as soon as all members of your guild will be presented on the subject.

There are how many members (real players, not characters ^^) in your guild?
Sturridge

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeDim 21 Fév - 23:16

Sir-Aak / Vigne a écrit:
I would spend your application in the private area as soon as all members of your guild will be presented on the subject.

There are how many members (real players, not characters ^^) in your guild?

So far we have around 24 people(not characters) in the guild, not counting ones who are still on trial/new to guild or been away for a few weeks.

I'm currently in the process of getting everyone to write an application here. I and most of my guildmates have access to teamspeak/skype/ventrilo.
Peace

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeDim 21 Fév - 23:46

Hi guys,

I am Simas, 20 years old, from Lithuania.

I started playing dofus on Rushu back in 2007, but i've never been subscribed until ogrines were added to game.
So my subscribtion accumulation isn't even near 2 years. But i have 200 lvls on Rushu and I was always mainly focused on pvp.
That's why i have decided to stop playing on Rushu few months ago and move on Oto mustam, in which i played for a short
term few years ago. So i releveled some of my chars and currently my main is 144 feca, who i use for PVM currently.

People i know in LGN already:
Rays;
Crunchie;
Ignore;

My main goals on this server are to have some pvm chars, who are able to do frigost dungeons, and have some probably seperate ones for pvp/koth/percs.

Reasons i would like to join LGN:  
The obvious one is to reach my goals easier.
To be able to participate in Koth, Percs hunt/def.

My characters at the moment are:
Feca (Peaceful-warrior) 144 lvl used mostly for Jelly dung now.
Sram (Meshka) 109 lvl for dungeons in agro zones.
Sadi (Keule) currently recovering from death, 72lvl (x2 until 110) using for pvp.
Osa (Shernas) currently dead (106 lvl) using for pvp.
Few more <80lvl for agro zones only.

Guild application; Rise R9e72g
Guild application; Rise Dgl2t2
Jumpermina

MessageSujet: Jumpershielda   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeDim 21 Fév - 23:54

Bonjour people of LGN, first I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Simon, I am 20 years old and I am from Belgium(Dutch part, sorry!)

I started playing the server Oto Mustam in 2012 I think .

The reason I like this server is because of the adrenaline when doing stuff and the other people you can trust your life with .

Rays
   King Crunchie
   That's it sadly, but I'd like to know more people! Smile

I had a lvl 143 sram in moowolf set
   I used to be in The Asylum because of a friend

Some history on Rushu

Level 200 cra, endgame pvp and achievment
 12,3k achievments and finished every dungeon
 high rank endgame pvp
 And I helped to bring down some major leading alliances in Rushu
Guild application; Rise 2rr8hliGuild application; Rise 96geip

Some of my goals on this server are that I want to

I want to reach 8k achievments, and if possible 10k
   Build out my connections
   Finish all frigost and have an endgame team

Jumpershielda
   Dragonborn
   Still working on other characters, I have 4 accounts right now and would like to make a complete good pvm group

183+93 farmer
   109 Jeweller
   87 Handyman
   8x Jeweller
   70 Alchemist

The reasons I'd like to LGN are

It would help a lot with building out my contacts
  Prisms are great to grow
  Have more people to do stuff with

Thanks for your time! I hope you like my application!
Guild application; Rise Sg0gv6
Rumorz

MessageSujet: test   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeLun 22 Fév - 1:18

test
Guild application; Rise Rumorz10
Rumorz

MessageSujet: Application to LGN   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeLun 22 Fév - 4:41

Hello/Bonjour/Hola/Kon'nichiwa/Yo, members of LGN it is I. James, and I'm from Michigan, USA.  And I would like to propose my application for my acceptance into LGN along with the guild Rise.

First I would like to introduce my characters as I have come to a person to pixel relationship with each of them.

The Squad

1. Miio(175,Rogue)
Guild application; Rise Miio12

This is my main guy, I swear he's got the juice.  I used to think Rumorz was my number 1 but both are loved equally.  I made him in
2013, and never looked back.  He was responsible for most of the damage dealt in Moowolf/Firefox when I was eager to find a place I display
the true sheer power of the bombs/glyphs.  Dealing 3000+ damage a turn(Fully charged), this rogue made the final cut as I was making decisions for
my team.  

2. Rumorz(196,Osamoda)
Guild application; Rise Rumorz11

Rumorz was a named derived from someone I used to look up to back on Solar.  I had to do it, for my kin folk.  It had to happen
and it happened.  But it was the first character to my whole team.  I spent hours training at crackrocks in the day just to get
level 90 for crackler.  It taught me as a player how to play better as I was finally working hard toward breaking my own PR's as far
as character level goes.  Also contributed a lot in Firefox/Moo with a fantastic healing ability of 400-600 a turn.  Was a awesome
lead player in my squad as a Damage dealer/Healer/Support.  Also trained on frigost for some time, up until the alliances became a thing.

3. Sqwuidward(185,Sacrier)
Guild application; Rise Sqwuid10

Squidward got tired of serving Krabby pattys and finally decided to join me, as my own personal sacrier.  All jokes aside this guy is no joke.
Combining the powers of air and water, he will krab your patty real quick.  Serving kicks and absorbing hits, left and right this guy made most
of my runs in Gobball dungeon easier.  I paired this guy up with Rumorz in the rough patch of my dofus life, running Gobball dungeon a
level 9x Osa and repeating till my hands hurt.  All to eventually run it alone until level 70-80 when I discovered Koalaks and made runs out there
as well as attending Black Rat dungeon for the rest of my leveling.  I finally got to 114 and Discovered pandala, and that place truly was glorious.
The experience was immense and I immediately did as anyone else would and brought all of my characters.  This became my safe haven and
sanctuary and as much support required from my other squad members at first.  Sqwuidward was responsible for taking all the blows and holding
these foxes down.  It was the equivalent of the evolution in baby birds, first you start crawling, then walking, and then you fly, and you SOAR. SOAR like a bird.
Once your wings are spread wide open and flapping, don't stop flapping.

4. Petit-Boner(132,Sram)
Guild application; Rise Pbsram10

Well, I'm sure anyone reading this would be shocked that I have no interesting and/or funny story to tell with this guy.  Petit-Boner was a poke
at mocking french players who may ever die by my lethal attack.  If the shoe fits, wear it right? I've died a lot in my time since I began on heroic,
and one thing I noticed was that at the time.  Srams were leading the PVP scene if you could somehow afford decent gear or better to suit its needs.
Most people find them selves spending 5mk-10mk to even start thinking about an effective Pvp Sram.  So its always been my dream to have one of
these bad ass bone heads.  And I worked up the capita to support it, so one of my proudest creations so far.  And I hope to one day take him
out on the fields of glory and catch some bodies.  None the less this guy came for the ride along through Moowolf, Black rat(useless in here), and
Firefox.

Who am I?

I am 20 years old, and I live in Michigan currently while I attend a university in Ohio currently.  As I attend school I haven't
had a real reason to work yet.  I've been studying and playing rugby, however I took time off from school this semester.
So I started playing dofus once again after leaving in 2013 when I was a Junior in highschool.  I started partying, and
bridge jumping, trying to find my soul.  All while making real life friends, since I was so used to playing online games and
never having enough time to really explore what else high school had to offer.  I suffered a severe addiction to dofus ever
since 2009-2010 up until 2013.  I started out playing Solar, and at such a young age I couldnt tell you what I was focused
on but whatever it was.  My main character got to level 54.  Over the course of a year, and then I decided to use multiple
clients and it helped tremendously as I eventually got my characters in wis sets, and finally brained up and was getting things
done.  In the end, my best character was a xelor I got to level 119.  With dreams of becoming level 200 one day.  I wanted
to zaap sit and show off my aura like the guys I was seeing at -2,0.  You know what I'm talking about, the big boys on every
server collected at that zaap and would challenge each other as a test of might.  I contemplated starting over a new dofus
life and found my self on heroic, and instantly fell in love.  It was love at first fight, as I would say.  And from 2010-2012 5 accounts
with somewhat similar names, running incarnam dungeon.  Getting levels was finally easy!  Or atleast it seemed so and getting all 5 guys
to level 20-30 in one night would have me coming back.  That was my high, or my drug, was being able to get on heroic and live a life that
was far too difficult to serve on a normal server for me as a 15-16 year old.  Soon, my friend group expanded and I have met
tons of people on heroic that have effected me in the way I play the game and even the way I lived my life.  I saw multiple perspectives, and
even began to pick up on some basic french.  By the time the end of 2012 came around I finally figured it all out, what I needed to do to be successful.
Get an Int Cra and run Gobball dungeon repeatedly.  I got my Cra to 90 and was running black rat with pals from Murder inc and many other guilds that
the english community sort of moved to over times even The asylum as well as seeing conspiracy theory eventually created.  I feel I have come far mentally
as a player and at this point I just would like to promote the leverage of helping younger and newer players to achieve a mindset. That tells you when you die
don't just give up, you click that tombstone and you get back on your grind.  Even I still have made irreplaceable loses, or what I thought was irreplaceable.

What are my personal goals on Heroic

3 Goals ONE MAN, ONE DREAM, AND ONE TEAM
1.  To reach level 200 once and for all, acquire the planned out set and scrolls I want.
2.  I also seek to touch every crook and cranny of the world of 12, No dungeon remains unscathed!
3.  And above all continue to motivate players specifically English ones to achieve a never give up mindset.

The English community's population is so static, and I've witnessed it ever since I started.  I want our players to not
feel overwhelmed. And know that there is light at the end of the tunnel.  There's a way our community can thrive without
feeling so alone.  I want to show them the way.

What are your interest?

-  I like, sorry I LOVE Anime.  Naturo is my favorite, I still have to find a flavor for One Peice though.
-  Also I enjoy natural science, anything involving stars, bugs cool questions and trivial facts I love debating.
-  Philosophy is one of my favorites, just any questions about life or the meaning.  Even discussing death and where we
go after we die as humans.  We sure as hell don't get 6x the Money and Bitches.  Laughing
-  I like all sports, I even love meditation and the science behind it along with the benefits.
-  My favorite drink is Koolaid
-  I like pizza and porn
-  And lets not forget, I highly enjoy playing heroic in my free time.

And lastly..

Why do you want to join LGN

Edmund Lee the popular author, entrepreneur, and social strategist once said

“Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers,
but most of all, surround yourself with those who see the greatness within you,
even when you don’t see it yourself.”

What I took from this quote was the concept of surrounding yourself with people who can push you to do more.  
As a Heroic player it inspires me, because it taught me to never be satisfied with your current success.  When I look
back on the many popular players that inspired me such as "Infromthestorm' or even "Marci" who got to level 200.
Many times on different occasions, and still found a reason to get out and go achieve more.  I've learned a lot from the
first to my knowledge known OG's(Original gangster/Veteran gangmembers) of our server.  And I now see Crunchie
himself becoming an OG, and along with many other people of his following.  Finally reaching a hiatus of knowledge in the
game and being able to pass on that street knowledge that every nooby needs to learn.  Many of us can learn from Crunchie
and other people who are succeeding with him.  And I feel that joining LGN will be the first start to my climb to reach my
goals.  Having not only a guild full of people with simlar goals but an alliance behind us.  One team with one goal, and eventually
LGN shall rise over the server like the baby bird I mentioned.  
We just need to break out of shells, and crawl, and walk,
AND WE AS THE UNITED GUILDS OF LGN,
WE AS ONE NATION AND ONE ALLIANCE,
SHALL RISE, AND SOAR
Rays
Frère des Pious

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeLun 22 Fév - 5:54

Amazing applications all around and it will be nice to play with some more English people rather than all these fils de putes (Mani/exel)
Suoni

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 11:31

Bonjour à tous ! Voilà ma petite présentation.
J'arrive sur mes 19 ans d'ici peu et vis en France entre Lyon et Grenoble.
Je suis dans ma première année d'étude d'informatique et je parle quelques langues :
- Obviously I speak english, i'd not say fluently but well enough to be understood and understand everyone in the guild, and so the Alliance.
I'll be able to be translator if needed. I also can teach some french basis to english speakers that want it.
- Parlo anche piuttosto bene italiano, e saro anche capabile di fare traduzione/apprendimento per l'alleanza.

Je vais continuer ma présentation en français par souci de clarté, mais il est m'est possible de le faire en anglais ou italien si nécessaire.

J'ai commencé dofus il y a une dizaine d'année. J'ai cependant fait plusieurs pauses plus ou moins longues sans jamais réellement arrêté.
Il s'agit cependant de ma première expérience sur le serveur héroïque Oto Mustam. En effet Hematia, mon sacrieur est mon premier perso sur ce serveur commencé il y a quelques semaines. Parallèlement au serveur Oto Mustam, j'ai joué sur de nombreux serveurs français tel que Silouate, Raval, Menalt, Agride, et là où j'ai le plus progressé : Pouchecot. J'ai encore dessus plusieurs personnages, un sram 191, un xelor 11x, un steamer 13x, un sacrieur 190, etc. J'ai acquis sur ce serveur une bonne maîtrise de la forgemagie (source de tous mes revenues) que j'espère pouvoir mettre au profit de l'alliance sur Oto Mustam plus tard.

Je ne connais actuellement personne dans La Garde de Nuit mais j'espère faire de bonnes et nouvelles rencontres !

Je n 'ai d'autres objectifs que de m'amuser et découvrir un serveur totalement différent des autres. Plutôt axé PvM pour débuter sur Oto Mustam, j'espère trouver de bons compagnons de toutes origines afin d'enchaîner donjons, quêtes et autres activités conviviales.

Comme dit précédemment, la rencontre de nouveaux joueurs de tout horizon afin de rendre mon expérience de jeu plus agréable, ainsi qu'améliorer celle des autres joueurs, est la raison pour laquelle je me ravi de rejoindre l'alliance !

Mon unique personnage est pour l'instant un Sacrieur Eau/plus ou moins Terre de niveau 61, je ne suis pas tant pressé par le leveling, je préfère pour l'instant up ma dragodinde niveau 100, et me faire un peu d'argent via diverses méthodes.

Guild application; Rise Lgn11

En espérant vous voir vite dans votre alliance ! Bon jeu à tous, have fun, arrivederci ! Smile
sainxx
Cogneur de Tofu royal
sainxx

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 12:23

BnF un autre bilingue italien
Suoni

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 18:46

sainxx a écrit:
BnF un autre bilingue italien
Loro sono ovunque... Rolling Eyes Razz
Ayy
Pisteur de Tofu
Ayy

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 19:12

ils servent à rien les bilingues italiens, ou alors on recrute des italiens
Mathys
Pisteur de Tofu
Mathys

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 20:53

HELLO THE RECRUTMENT IS CLOSE I'M SORRY
Rays
Frère des Pious

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeMar 23 Fév - 23:53

Mathys a écrit:
The mods say this guild is an exception since we are running low on english people Razz
darkjad
Frère des Pious
darkjad

MessageSujet: De retour pour vous jouer un bon tour !   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 0:08

Hello , Salut , Salam Alikum , Shalum , Konichia , Nihao !

Cher Légion ,

J'ai déjà postulé chez vous avec une guilde de mes persos

https://sertuenheren.exprimetoi.net/t2680-candidature-tout-homme-doit-mourir-2-0

mais malheureusement je n'ai pas pu rejoindre vos rangs , donc je reviens encore plus motivé et quelques années plus tard afin de pouvoir enfin réaliser un de mes plus grands buts sur le SH Rejoindre une bonne alliance et pouvoir avancer , le deuxième étant tenu secret pour le moment hahaha

Pourquoi maintenant ?

Parce que j'ai trouvé une bonne guilde ou il y'a une bonne ambiance , et parce que le meneur est un fan de Liverpool , aussi parce que ça me permet de travailler mon anglais et aussi parceque j'ai pas compris comment jouer à LOL

Qu'est ce que je deviens ?

Toute ma team PVM est morte , comme John Snow , j'ai encore mes grands et vaillants artisans qui travaillent tel des petits asiatiques à faire des adidas pour 5$ par jour à faire des items de tout genre et  là je l'a remonte mes persos entièrement motivé à redorer mon blason , j'ai réabonner tous mes comptes , j'ai fais le plein et j'ai fermer Facebook

Est-ce trop court ?

J’espère pas , comme vous pouvez le voir sur le lien je m'étais bien présenter précédemment , j’espère que cette fois sera la bonne pour notre guilde

P.S: c'est bon je vis plus à Tanger je suis à PARIS le rêve de tout marocain qui se respecte , oui bon pas Paris dans la banlieue quoi
Kloski

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 1:13

My name is Jaymes, I am 18 years old and I am from the United States of America.

I started playing the server Oto Mustam in 2012 .

The reason I like this server is because of the higher experience rates and the rush of adrenaline when in unsafe areas .

I don't know anyone in LGN, but I'm eager to get to know some.

I have owned english guilds on the server but none of them have been successful.
I've been around since alignment PVP instead of alliance pvp, I've learned how to avoid people and the proper precautions to take.

Some of my goals on this server are that I want to achieve the highest level possible 200 and take on all of the dungeons on the server through Frigost 2.
A secondary goal of mine is to have all crafting professions to level 200.

Guild application; Rise Ss201611
This is my main Character Thurston my PVM Feca, my Sacrier level 7 with 6x until 85,
my dead eniripsa with at lvl 97, and my lvl 52 crafting Xelor.

113 tailor
88 Shoemaker and Jeweller
86 Farmer
77 Alchemist
75 Artificer
57 Smith
The rest are level 38 and below

The reasons I'd like to join LGN are
To strengthen LGN as a whole and to communicate with a larger playerbase so that my guild and I may may progress.

MuggleDawg

MessageSujet: Application   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 1:17

My name is Randy, I am 18 years old and I am from the country United States.

I started playing the server Oto Mustam in 2012.

The reason I like this server is because of PVP and increased EXP rates.

I don't currently know anyone in LGN but I hope for that to change soon.

I pretty much have sucked my entire time on here. It felt like everyone else had the holy grail and I was stuck with one eye gone and both my legs tied up. Then within the last two weeks I got my Sadida to level 115 and got myself killed through fighting too strong of monsters with my friends. Overall my entire experience has been for fun as I feel like if I wasn't having fun this game wouldn't be worth playing.

Some of my goals on this server are that I want to experience Oto Mustam with what I imagine feels like a family, and not be terrified every time I go out to get experience. I would love to help further the alliances standing and think that with just a short amount of time I will be able to do that.

Tes-Character
Guild application; Rise 11f07213ba

Jeweller level 104
Carver level 87
Artificer level 70
Smith level 64

The reasons I'd like to LGN are, well for one every time I see your alliance at a Zaap I can feel imminent death and I could go without the stress. It is bad on the heart. I feel like it will be a valuable learning experience and will have tons of fun in the process.

CurtMeister

MessageSujet: Guild Application   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 1:38

My name is Curtis, I am 17 years old and I am from the USA.
I have played Oto Mustam for 3 months.
The reason I like this server is because of the PvP and fast XP/loot drops.

Some of the history of myself on this server is that I have:
-Died a lot.
-Learned a lot.
-Died a lot again.

Some of my goals on this server are that I want to:
-Learn the ropes of the game.
-Participate in group PvP (level 130+).
-Have fun with my homies.

The characters I have available are:
-Lee-Bigoli lvl.103 [Iop]
-Ronny-Rotini lvl.51 [Enutrof]
-Vinny-Maccheroni lvl.6 [Sacrier]
-Tony-Risoni lvl.63 [Rogue]
-Frazetti-Spaghetti lvl.50 [Masque] (Crafter)
Guild application; Rise De18668298

The professions I have available are:
45 Artificer
45 Farmer
41 Alchemist
32 Jeweller
30 Tailor

The reasons I'd like to join LGN are:
-Meet new people.
-Be part of a force to be reckoned with.
Crunchie
Pisteur de Tofu
Crunchie

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 2:57

Mathys a écrit:

Racist to english pale

I already spoke with Vigne and I think he told Acety and others.
poetbird1

poetbird1

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 14:52

Hello/Bonjour , membres de LGN , je m 'appelle Mélody, j ai 22 ans ^^  , je viens de région parisienne, dans le 77 et j'aimerais donc poster ma candidature , pour le soutiens de ma guilde , afin de rejoindre votre alliance.

Voici ma petite noobette Glaciata  ^^ une upper mage en phase d exp qui monte qui monte .... La petite princesse de notre guilde étant la seule fille du groupe qui n as pas l intention de les lâcher d aussi tot  ^^

Guild application; Rise Captur10

persos : Glaciata ( uppermage ) level 81 - phase d exp prochainement 100 +
           Lady-Racine ( sadida )  level 41 - perso métiers avec paysan alchimiste bucheron 150 +
Qui je suis?

Je me présente donc , je m' appelle Mélody , comme dis précédemment , j ai 22 ans , et je vis en région parisienne , je suis graphiste dans le domaine du jeu vidéo / cinéma d animation  ( infographiste)  et je joue donc pas mal aussi aux jeux vidéo , dont Dofus en ce moment 4 - 5 heures / jour en semaine et tout le week-end . ( je sais c est pas bien =P )

J'ai commencé a jouer sur le serveur héroique il y a 2 semaines en mono-conte ( je pense que je resterais ainsi  ), en quête de challenge et un peu de difficulté sur ce jeu qui est juste génial en termes de contenu ; j y ai déjà joué ( a dofus) il y a 2 - 3 ans et j avais 2 persos niveau 200 , une sram et une nini principalement pour le KOLI .

Je suis également une joueuse de league of legends ( que j ai laissé un peu de coté en ce moment pour dofus ) classée diamant ainsi que heroes of the storm , classée rang 1, vous l'avez compris , je joue que pour la compète , les amis ingame et le beau jeu.

Quels sont mes buts / objectifs sur le serveur héroique  ?

3   Raisons d y jouer principalement
1.  Arriver niveau 200 avec ma upper mage , et avoir un peu la classe .
2.  M amuser sur un serveur que je qualifie de " survival" en tant que joueuse en quête de compète.
3.  Trouver des joueurs sympas , avec la meme mentalité pour une bonne entente =)

Quels sont mes hoobies/intérêts / passions?

-  Dessin , beaucoup beaucoup de dessin  ( character design , background design , portraits , etc ... )
-  La musique , j en joue également  ( piano depuis l age de 5 ans) ayant fait le conservatoire de musique de Paris .
- Jeux vidéo a gogo sans arrêt all night long .
- Animes  ( fairy tail , magic , naruto .. toute la panoplie ^^ )
- Mon boulot , et oui je suis une passionnée haha.
- Démontrer aux hommes que les filles savent et peuvent jouer aux jeux vidéo

Pourquoi veux tu rejoindre LGN ?

“Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers,
but most of all, surround yourself with those who see the greatness within you,
even when you don’t see it yourself.”

Un camarade de guilde a utilisé cette phrase que je trouve très appropriée a la situation et a ce que je pourrais dire .

M entourer de bons joueurs , la coopération , l entraide entres les différents membres de différentes maison mais 1 seule famille =)

En tant que joueuse en quête de gloire et difficulté toujours en vu de l'esprit de compétition , pouvoir participer a des événements autres qu on ne peux pas avec des guildes moins renommées , pouvoir accéder a d autres donjons et voir de plus larges horizons sur le jeu ^^

Et surtout , connaitre de nouvelles personnes , bonne entente , participer et aider autant que je le peux si je le peux bien sur =)
Scandale-Owens
Cogneur de Tofu royal
Scandale-Owens

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 15:46

Mélody tu t'es cru sur Tinder comme Mathys ?

Guild application; Rise Meetic10

=o =o =o =o =o =o =o
http://alexisreneg.tumblr.com/
Mathys
Pisteur de Tofu
Mathys

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 17:05

mdr ntm owens
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise Icon_minitime

Guild application; Rise
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant