Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Guild application; Rise

+19
poetbird1
Crunchie
CurtMeister
MuggleDawg
Kloski
darkjad
Mathys
Ayy
sainxx
Suoni
Rays
Rumorz
Jumpermina
Peace
Sir-Aak / Vigne
Jose Giron
kobkob
Yougot
Sturridge
23 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Scandale-Owens
Cogneur de Tofu royal
Scandale-Owens

Guild application; Rise - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 17:37

Mathys a écrit:
mdr ntm owens

Oo
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://alexisreneg.tumblr.com/
Pepe (Mani)
Chasseur de Bouftou
Pepe (Mani)

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Fév - 21:45

Surprised
Sir-Aak / Vigne
Dresseur de Tengu Givrefoux
Sir-Aak / Vigne

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeVen 26 Fév - 3:56

Je transfère ta candidature en partie privée.
tecnica

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSam 27 Fév - 5:52

Hello everyone, i am part of Rise too and i'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Martin, I am 18 years old and i live in Argentina, i am fluent in English and Spanish.

I began to play here since 2014, and dofus since 2009, the reason why i play on this server is because i love play very smart, the fact that the minium mystake could cost me a lot and of course that there is people from all around the world.

Some of the people i already know in LGN

Kz-Lalline
Haisen-Sacri

My goals

Reach the 4000 achievs points with my eliotrop.
Reach the lvl 180 with at least 4 characters.
Continue developing pvp characters simultaneously.

At the moment i get a 146 Eliotrope with 1200 achievs points, an osa 120 with 900 achievs points, another osa 113, and a sac 105.

Guild application; Rise - Page 2 Tecnic10
Guild application; Rise - Page 2 Manzan10
Tanto

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDim 28 Fév - 14:14

Hello people of LGN, first I'd like to introduce myself.
My name is Antoine , I am 19 years old and I am from the country France. I'm in rise too. I'm in there since the begining. Since i started playing in this server i always prefer to join english guild. I've been in 2 guilds in this server so far. First, an english guild named "Blackhand". After a little break i came back. Noone was here so i just joined Rise. Grown with Rise and all of us.

You have to ask yourself a question like why he joined english guild ? First, i think my english is not so bad , i can easily deal with an english person.
I honestly think being part of an english guild is my best idea. The fact that, we all come from all over the world and try to survive together against the others just make us more close and take care of each other. Share the same way of play.
We can say I'm the translator of the guild. So on the chat or on ts i should be able to speak at your name.

I started playing the server Oto Mustam in 2014 . The reason I like this server is because of the economy and the survival aspect.
I don't know any of people in LGN, but i would like to meet all of you guys.
Some of my goals on this server are that I want to get my char to lvl 150 and do some pvm and pvp. Furthermore, I want to do all the dungeon and get achievements.
The characters I have available are: eca x6 until 120 he is 65 actualy ( leveling fast currently in wis set); osa 90; forg 40 but x6 until 80 and also I have scout.
I don't have any prof at the moment , i died a lot in the past so I'm looking forward to get my chars back to their levels.

The reasons I'd like to join LGN are simply the fact that you are one of the biggest and the most powerfull alliance in the server. With you i should be able to level easily and make my goal come true.

Thanks for your time! I hope you like my application! Have a good day.
Sir-Aak / Vigne
Dresseur de Tengu Givrefoux
Sir-Aak / Vigne

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Mar - 8:55

Accepté. Contactez moi ou Crunchie en jeu.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Guild application; Rise   Guild application; Rise - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Guild application; Rise
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2