Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Presentation Lucas

5 participants
AuteurMessage
LucasMota1
Frère des Pious

Presentation Lucas Empty
MessageSujet: Presentation Lucas   Presentation Lucas Icon_minitimeMer 20 Jan - 1:13

Hello LGN, my name is Lucas and i´m Brazilian. I have 19 years and i'm studying computer science.
Well,i have much experience in the game, i play dofus has 5 years, but on oto mustan has just 2, i already went to Goultarminator thrice, twice with Spiritia ( Brazilian Server) and last year with oto mustan.
-So who do you play?
I play with some germans (  eric including ), Kandelman ( a brazilian), vickie ( portuguese/french ) and  Freneza ( my best friend on Sh ).
Well, you must be wondering, why i stopped playing with brazilians?
Lately i was disappointed enough with them...
I speak  portuguese (logic), english (not fluent, but i speak), french (enough for me to survive) and Spanish a little.
I already played on LPB, ACE, CTRL, HTW, DMD, ATR, FUN etc.. but lately i am on SWAG ( german aliance ) with my guilde ( Imperial Lords).
I Have Team Pvm, i already in frigost 2, but i died with my feca, zobal and panda, i rage and stop (i returned 3 days  after haha), but i still have a caracter with frigost 2, i´m stop the "new" team in obsi.
I like do PvP too, i know do a nice plans including ^^.
I Have many Professions Lumberjack, mages basic, miner, etc... all lvl 200.

I Will show some pictures about me on Oto Mustan.

My bank :
Presentation Lucas Banco_10

My strong characters :
Presentation Lucas Les_310

A little of Pvp
5x4 with brazuckas (4 brazilian and mlih ):
Presentation Lucas 5x4_2016

eca 200 ATR ( a brazilian sep and i called my groupe) :
Presentation Lucas Seen_210

yes, a plan with LGN, beneff xD :
Presentation Lucas Panda_11

a bit of bad luck too :
Presentation Lucas By_luc11

my guilde :
Presentation Lucas My_gui10

and finally my main character :
Presentation Lucas My_met10

Why i want to go to LGN?
Because that LGN is a aliance solid, strong and organized.

Well...,i hope you like it xD

L'hiver vient ...

Dernière édition par LucasMota1 le Mer 20 Jan - 11:26, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Crunchie
Pisteur de Tofu
Crunchie

Presentation Lucas Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Presentation Lucas   Presentation Lucas Icon_minitimeMer 20 Jan - 3:08

I hope you are enemies with Mlih bounce this guy is a nigga
LucasMota1
Frère des Pious

Presentation Lucas Empty
MessageSujet: ...   Presentation Lucas Icon_minitimeMer 20 Jan - 11:21

HaxxSH a écrit:
I hope you are enemies with Mlih bounce this guy is a nigga
i don´t play with him, i just did a 5x4 with him, problem ?
Acety
Ami du Korriandre
Acety

Presentation Lucas Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Presentation Lucas   Presentation Lucas Icon_minitimeMer 20 Jan - 17:03

Why did you do this application "in solo" if you lead your own guild ? And what was your last alliance ? What's your motivation to join us, you have a personal goal maybe ?

We just know a little about you, describe more your "heroic career", and so on !
LucasMota1
Frère des Pious

Presentation Lucas Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Presentation Lucas   Presentation Lucas Icon_minitimeMer 20 Jan - 20:22

Acety a écrit:
Why did you do this application "in solo" if you lead your own guild ? And what was your last alliance ? What's your motivation to join us, you have a personal goal maybe ?

We just know a little about you, describe more your "heroic career", and so on !

Now i play just with germans(Also made the candidature) and Kandelman (is traveling), i just showed my guilde and characters in her.
My last alliance was the FUN.
I like your gameplay, players etc..., i always wanted to be part of LGN and increase my knowledge at LGN.
About my "goal" i want do f3 with my team and develop in pvp.
I'm a quiet guy, no problem with anyone.
I start sh 2 years ago, solo, but soon i found brazilians and i start play with them. My friend (i know in real life and had already played ) gave me a account of a sacri 170 of soft oak (CM in french) and i was farm dungeon gelly when a brazilian said " go do the boss ", i did and i saw checks outside of the dungeon and one in zaap gelly (at the end), and had brazilians trying kill-me, i desconnect 3 hours i think, when i connect anyone out and i was prepare when a marroc called sushi(alliance SKY) agro-me with bot agro. Since then i wanted
understand the game.
THE END xD

Sir-Aak / Vigne
Dresseur de Tengu Givrefoux
Sir-Aak / Vigne

Presentation Lucas Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Presentation Lucas   Presentation Lucas Icon_minitimeSam 23 Jan - 8:37

I transfer in private
Eviltop
Cogneur de Tofu royal
Eviltop

Presentation Lucas Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Presentation Lucas   Presentation Lucas Icon_minitimeDim 24 Jan - 15:45

LucasMota1 a écrit:
Acety a écrit:

Now i play just with germans(Also made the candidature) and Kandelman (is traveling), i just showed my guilde and characters in her.
I like your gameplay, players etc..., i always wanted to be part of LGN and increase my knowledge at LGN.
I'm a quiet guy,  no problem  with anyone.
I start sh 2 years ago, solo, but soon i found brazilians and i start play with them. My friend  (i know in real life and had already played ) gave me a account of a sacri 170 of soft oak (CM in french) and i was farm dungeon gelly when a brazilian said " go do the boss ", i did and i saw checks outside of the dungeon and one in zaap gelly (at the end), and had brazilians trying kill-me,  i desconnect 3 hours i think,  when i connect anyone out and i was prepare when a marroc called sushi(alliance SKY) agro-me with bot agro. Since then i wanted
understand the game.
THE END xD

Who was/is your real life friend ? Did he stoped playing on SH ?
LucasMota1
Frère des Pious

Presentation Lucas Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Presentation Lucas   Presentation Lucas Icon_minitimeDim 24 Jan - 17:31

Eviltop a écrit:
LucasMota1 a écrit:
Acety a écrit:

I'm a quiet guy,  no problem  with anyone.
I start sh 2 years ago, solo, but soon i found brazilians and i start play with them. My friend  (i know in real life and had already played ) gave me a account of a sacri 170 of soft oak (CM in french) and i was farm dungeon gelly when a brazilian said " go do the boss ", i did and i saw checks outside of the dungeon and one in zaap gelly (at the end), and had brazilians trying kill-me,  i desconnect 3 hours i think,  when i connect anyone out and i was prepare when a marroc called sushi(alliance SKY) agro-me with bot agro. Since then i wanted
understand the game.
THE END xD

Who was/is your real life friend ? Did he stoped playing on SH ?

A friend of my city, he stopped because of college (3 years ago).
LucasMota1
Frère des Pious

Presentation Lucas Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Presentation Lucas   Presentation Lucas Icon_minitimeMar 26 Jan - 23:44

Well,i will explain some things :
Presentation Lucas 5x4_2017
1 - I do not play with mlih, this is just a picture 5 months ago...
2 - Just because i want come alone i will "tauper" ? Really is a strange thing( with all brazilian in other aliance), but i´m playing solo has some time, it is the second candidature which i do and i´m a mature guy.
3 - I know that some members do not approve of the fact that i´m brazilian, i did it because  i not saw any message of "we do not accept brazilians".

My explanation and reply, thanks Smile
Sir-Aak / Vigne
Dresseur de Tengu Givrefoux
Sir-Aak / Vigne

Presentation Lucas Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Presentation Lucas   Presentation Lucas Icon_minitimeVen 29 Jan - 15:54

I'm sorry, you are refused.
Contenu sponsorisé

Presentation Lucas Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Presentation Lucas   Presentation Lucas Icon_minitime

Presentation Lucas
Page 1 sur 1